Forum for Volunteer Administrators (FVA) & United Way present:
Monthly Lunch & Learns for Volunteer Coordinators, Supervisors, & Administrators
First Thursday of Every Month, Noon, Wayne County Public Library-Wooster Branch; Bring your own lunch.
2017 Annual Meeting & Award Ceremony
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
The Certified Angus Beef Culinary Center
344 Riffel Road
Wooster, OH 44691
Positively impact the lives of individuals in poverty.
All workshops are held at First Presbyterian Church of Wooster, 621 College Avenue, Wooster, OH 44691
Continuing education credits available. Lunch included. The same workshop will be provided the following dates:
Thank you to Wayne County Bar Association for being our signature partner on this workshop series.
Reading Under the Lights Event - FREE!
Friday, May 11, 2018
Mauer Field, Wooster
Families gather to read under stadium lights; celebrity readers from the community read aloud; kids get free books; food available!
2018 Heart & Sole Race to Reduce Poverty
Saturday, August 18, 2018
Click Here to Register
Click Here to Volunteer
2018 Friends of United Way Events
2018 Allocations (March 2018)
2018 Annual Meeting (April 17, 2018) RSVP Here
2018 Ambassador Training for Workplace Campaigns (August 2018)
2018 Leadership Giving Event (September 2018)
Save the Date: MLK Day of Service is January 21, 2019
AM Shift: 10:30am-12:00pm
PM Shift: 1:45pm-3:15pm
Some statistics from MLK 2018:
- 1,926 healthy snack items were donated by The College of Wooster to be donated to local schools and agencies. The total in-kind monetary contribution of these items totaled $2,539.72.
- 2,500 hygiene kits were assembled by The College of Wooster to be donated to local homeless shelters and health clinics.
- 32 security blankets were created at The College of Wooster and given to Salvation Army Wooster Corps.
- 575 volunteers at 31 volunteer opportunities were created in the community and on The College of Wooster campus to support community efforts.
- 14 local partners participated in MLK Day of Service to provide volunteer opportunities.
What Will You Do to Live United?